Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys
Any criminal allegation can affect your reputation, your personal life, and your family. If you are convicted, you may face serious penalties, risk losing your job, and have a lasting criminal record. At the Law Offices of Todd K. Mohink, PA, we are experienced in providing aggressive criminal defense to protect the rights and interests of our clients. We know the serious impact that a criminal charge can have on your life and opportunities. Attorneys from our firm will take every necessary step to fight back against the charges.
Our experienced attorneys offer free initial consultations. To schedule yours, please call 800-266-8151 or contact us by email.
You Need Experienced Advocates Now
When you face criminal charges, it is important to work with a highly qualified lawyer as soon as possible to protect your rights. We will initiate an immediate investigation to start building your defense, including the review of witness statements, video recording evidence, police reports and other documentation. We are local attorneys with a focus on the needs of criminal defendants in Maryland.
Our firm handles criminal defense including:
- Drunk driving and traffic offenses, including multiple DUIs and charges of driving without a license
- Drug charges from simple possession to trafficking
- Assault with or without a weapon, including bar fights
- Domestic violence and related family law concerns
- Violation of peace orders or protective orders
- Weapons charges, which are often added to other offenses
- Sex crimes, including rape, prostitution and solicitation
- Child pornography and other sex crimes involving minors
- Theft, whether charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
- Internet crimes, including federal charges of wire fraud
- Robbery, burglary and other property crimes
We Also Handle Civil Disputes
Many criminal allegations and convictions can affect related civil matters. We are experienced in representing criminal defendants who are also facing divorce, custody disputes or domestic violence allegations. In cases involving allegations of drunk driving, we can handle both the civil and criminal aspects.
If you are under investigation or currently facing criminal charges, you can take immediate action to protect your rights. We are ready to help.
Complete our online contact form to tell us about your case, or call 800-266-8151 to schedule a free case evaluation. When we cannot answer the phones at our offices in Glen Burnie or Columbia, we have a live answering service that will page us 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year.