Maryland Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer
At Law Offices of Todd K. Mohink, PA, our Maryland personal bankruptcy lawyer is committed to providing attentive, effective representation to clients. No matter your current financial situation, you can get out of debt. There are always legal options available. If you or your loved one is facing serious financial distress, we are available to help. To set up a free, no obligation consultation with a top-rated bankruptcy lawyer, please contact us today.
An Overview of Our Personal Bankruptcy Services in Maryland
We are sensitive to the financial needs of people who are going through a difficult time. Whether because of a job loss, income disruption. a medical emergency, or for any other reason, it is easy to fall behind on debt payments. Once you do, that financial hole can be very difficult to climb out of. We can help you find the right way back to security and stability. Do not let overly aggressive creditors or debt collectors take advantage of your rights. Our law firm offers a full range of personal bankruptcy services, including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes called a liquidation bankruptcy, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be used to wipe away most (if not all) of your personal debts. Though, approval is subject to a ‘means test’—only some people will qualify.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows for the restructuring of personal debts. When a petition is approved, payments will be extended (and often reduced) to ensure sustainability.
- Non-Bankruptcy Debt Relief: In some cases, debt problems can be better solved without declaring bankruptcy. We help our clients explore every available non-bankruptcy alternative for debt relief.
- Foreclosure Defense: Our law firm represents people who are facing foreclosure or possible foreclosure from their mortgage lender. To learn more about your options for foreclosure defense, contact us today.
How Maryland Bankruptcy Lawyer Todd K. Mohink Can Help
Everyone’s financial circumstances are unique. The plan that works for another person may not be right for you and your family. With a focus on personalized representation, our mission is to help clients fix their debt problems—permanently. Whether through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or any other debt relief solution, we will help you identify and pursue the best path forward. When you reach out to our law firm, you will speak to a Maryland personal bankruptcy attorney who can:
- Conduct a free, comprehensive review of your case;
- Help you review every available option for debt relief;
- Gather and assemble the financial records you need to move forward;
- Handle all correspondence with creditors and debt collectors; and
- Devise a strategy that best promotes and protects your interests.
Call Our Maryland Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer Today
At Law Offices of Todd K. Mohink, PA, our Maryland bankruptcy lawyer is an experienced, solutions-focused advocate for clients. We will help shed overwhelming debt and find financial stability. To schedule your free, completely confidential consultation, please contact our law firm right away. With offices in Anne Arundel County, Howard County, and Baltimore County, we are well-positioned to handle personal bankruptcy cases throughout Maryland.